Company dynamics Technical support

How to choose the certificate that meet your required?

2018-07-04 18:29:27  

For power adapter, AC adapter and transformer, according to different USES have       the corresponding standard requirement. The most commonly used have Information class IEC60950, EN60950, UL1950; Home appliance class IEC61558, EN 61558, UL1310; Audio and Video class IEC60065, EN60065, UL60065; LED lamps IEC/EN60598,600968,60825,UL1598; Medical use and waterproof power supply IP20, IP40, etc.

    If customer has special requirements, we will put related data on it. Otherwise, we will according to suppliers’ standards.

    The products can be sales in relevant countries and regions if there are related to national certifications.

    Welcome to call 86-755-2708 9988 or email to get  related information.